Main Forum
IT
IT Team
4 years of Service
Greeting to all members,

Not going to sugar coat it....

First and foremost I, on behalf of BATCOM, Directors, past and present leadership, want to that every member for 5 Wonderful years of TRAF. TRAF started with Weatherford and grew to be a dominant contender in PlanetSide 2; we were universally know as a force to be reckoned with. When TRAF launched operations we changed and shaped the battlefield in epic proportions.

Though those days are gone but, they are not forgotten and as PS2 slowly hemorrhages and dies, a void is already forming in its wake. TRAF morphed from a PS2 only command to a gaming community and continued on but, alas, nothing lasts forever. While we will have fond memories of epic battles past, commanding speeches and something, something... words....... TRAF never truly dies.. We are approaching the end of one legacy and the beginning of a new one...

I am sure it's been obvious that the website has shrunk and team speak's capacity is reduced; funding for the next year of what we know has dried up and will suffer the same fate as our once beloved PS2. BUT..... all is not lost. The site and TS will remain active long enough to spread the word to all active and inactive members, spread the word that we have moved operations over to Discord. https://discord.gg/YX8ztWt

With that said, this site and TS will go dark in about 2 months give or take and we propose this to all who read this Final Post. There is talk of a name change, maybe something to reflect more of who we are rather then who we were.. We were King/Queens of the skies (almost) and thunder on the land but now, we are something more. No longer constrained to the battlefield of what was PS2.... We are everywhere and in many games now....

Let's hear what you think, let's light this last thread 100 posts deep.. Let's toss around some idea for a new name or even to keep the old.... leave a message of a fond memory, a shining moment or a hearty belly laugh so deep you still can feel it...

So spread the word far and wide and reunite all members on Discord https://discord.gg/YX8ztWt and leave a few words on our last thread

For one last time, we gather and unite for our last and final operation...
Godspeed to all, and, for the Final Time.......

To.... Your..... Stations.....

TRAF
-No I do NOT Spell or Grammar check my posts.. As long as you get my message, I don't care how it gets there
5428021124284785825.png
3680960944.png
Posted Jan 22, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 22, 19 by [DIR] TYME2DYE
4 years of Service
Planetside 2
I love this community and I love you @#$&*%.
Joining, being a part of, and being a leader of this group has been so influential in my life, not only online but in real life as well. I still remember the days of working my entire life schedule around Operations. Even now, thinking about suicide redeploys, colossal victories, and the SPEECHES gives me goosebumps. Far and away you all made that possible and I am truly, genuinely thankful for the relationships I developed through TRAF, many of which are still active friends, some I've even met IRL.

So stay in touch, get on the Discord, play some games.

I say we keep the acronym and change the name.

The Rowdy Ass Friends.
JackTStenholt.png
2931016808.png
Posted Jan 25, 19
4 years of Service
Warframe Member
I agree 100%, this has been a great gaming community to be apart of, with everyone I've met over the years. It brings huge smiles on my face thinking of all those speeches every Friday night. I mean come on everyone that remembers those smile and get chills everytime you hear them, Or laugh when BigNig did the speeches. But honestly everyone hit up Discord and show the community some love. Hell you'll even see me on there every once and awhile. But I agree with Jack let the TRAF name die with PS2, were not just PS2 anymore it's a community now. And for everyone who remembers, Just die you dumbasses I'll put bacon down. 3 2 1 GO GO GO...... Ok who was the idiot that didn't drop, oh shit it's Meth yep it's Meth....... BigMack signing off from the website.......
It's been a pleasure.
5428011263292496929.png
Posted Feb 12, 19
4 years of Service
Planetside 2
I agree, I have had great times and continue to have fun with those TRAF that still play in other games. Lets rename and keep the same family and venture into new games.. Don't just leave one game and the community because you like a game... tell others about the game and we can all have roots in several games like we do now. Fun across the board.. Hope to see you all again and we definitely should start doing a monthly game were we all hit the fields together in force.
Posted Mar 9, 19
IT
IT Team
4 years of Service
Let's start with some Naming Ideas?
Anyone have some names to propose?
-No I do NOT Spell or Grammar check my posts.. As long as you get my message, I don't care how it gets there
5428021124284785825.png
3680960944.png
Posted Mar 16, 19 · OP
4 years of Service
Warframe Member
Here's a way to hide and keep the Traf name, ( Traf Gaming Community ) TGC Gamers or TGC Community new names but still know the old name is still there.
5428011263292496929.png
Posted Mar 21, 19
TRAF is number one forever
Posted Apr 6, 19
NoticeNotices